This Sunday is Mother's Day, which means it is time to pay tribute to the most important ladies in your life. Hopefully you've given some thought to a gift already, but if not-- you're in luck! If your mom loves to cook, entertain, or just loves to eat and be entertained I have you covered with 10 of my favorite Mother's Day foodie gifts:
1. Wake Up Your Tastebuds Urban Brunch Collection from Urban Accents - There's no better way to pamper Mom than with an indulgent brunch-- and Urban Accents has everything you need in this convenient brunch box: delicious sweet and savory pancake mixes (like Potato Cheddar & Chive or Ginger Carrot Cake), decadent sauces and toppings, flavorful frittata mixes (Southwestern Jalapeno... yum!), and three sweet Coffee Toppers to add a little extra flavor to your cup of joe. It's all packaged up beautifully and each piece comes with foolproof instructions and serving suggestions, so anyone can make a delicious brunch-- including you! Bonus points if you gift this brunch kit and cook for Mom on Mother's Day!
2. John Kira's Chocolate Bees - How cute are these!? Handpainted (with cocoa butter) and filled with honey-infused salted caramel, Mom won't be able to resist these adorable chocolates.
3. Picnic Time Serving Board - Designed by one of my favorite chefs Fabio Viviani, this set has everything you need to host a cheese party just about anywhere.
4. Herb Garden - Instead of flowers (that die), consider a green gift that keeps on giving like this perfect galvanized planter filled with fresh herbs for cooking.
5. Belline Blooms Mugs - For moms that love tea, coffee, and pretty things, these beautifully patterned Anthropologie mugs are the perfect springtime gift.
6. American Atelier Chalkboard Beverage Dispenser with Stand - Does Mom enjoy entertaining? This double beverage dispenser is perfect for serving (and labeling) cocktails, tea, and a variety of different beverages at her next outdoor gathering.
7. Salton Intenso Cabernet Franc - A good bottle of wine always makes a great gift and introducing Mom to something new can be fun. Try a Brazilian wine like this Cab Franc, which has delicious berry notes along with hints of eucalyptus, balsamic, and spices.
8. Ina Garten, Make it Ahead - For moms that appreciate both eating well and planning ahead, this Barefoot Contessa cookbook is a godsend!
9. Glass Cake Stands - A pretty cake stand can dress up a cake, cookies, or any food that you're serving to guests. I love the assorted sizes and designs available in these Williams Sonoma cake stands: classic and elegant.
10. American Spoon Petite Pick of the Leelanau - For the locovore, this gift set from American Spook features an assortment of gourmet food products sourced from right in Michigan's Leelanau peninsula region.
Editor's Note: Product samples were provided at no cost by Urban Accents and Salton to facilitate this post. The opinions expressed herein-- as always-- are my own.