#1 Go Pats!
#2 Truth: I don't really care about watching the Super Bowl-- I just cheer for the Pats because of my east coast roots. What I DO care about is game day snacks... because they are the best.
With that in mind, I rounded up 10 of my favorite recipes perfect for hosting a Super Bowl party or for taking to a game watching party-- with a little A Squared flair, of course. These dishes aren't your typical Buffalo wings or greasy nachos, but most do incorporate the most important ingredients in game watching foods: cheese, carbs, dips, and bacon. Give them a try for this coming Super Bowl Sunday!
1. Bacon-Wrapped Dates
2. Cheesy Pizza Pull Apart Bread
3. Mom's Artichoke Dip
4. Grilled Zucchini & Herbed Goat Cheese Crostini
5. Lemony Dill Dip
6. Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Pork Tacos
7. Baked Rosemary, Thyme & Parmesan Potato Chips
8. Sweet & Spicy Butternut Squash White Pizza
9. Spicy Two Bean Chili
10. French Onion Cheeseburgers