A Saturday Halloween is ideal for hosting a spooky holiday party. I've been doing a little online window shopping lately and have rounded up 10 adorable items you need to host a Halloween bash this year!
1. Jack-o'-Lantern Drinking Jars by Birch Lane - How cute would this jars be for serving a Halloween party punch or a cold pumpkin beer?
2. Don't Drink & Fly throw pillow - I think this pillow says it all! And for that price, it's a Halloween decor must!
3. Sur La Table Jack-o-Lantern Baking Molds - Make a variety of different Halloween treats in these adorable flexible molds. I love using these for rice krispie treats!
4. Spooky Martha Stewart Wine Labels - Dress up your wine bottles for your Halloween party!
5. Jack-o-Lantern Spreaders - Give any dip or spread a little Halloween flair with these Halloween-ready spreaders.
6. Sugar Skull Party Tray - Add a little Mexican flair to your Halloween fiesta with this colorful Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead)-inspired party tray!
7. Ghost Light - I love the industrial look of this light. It's a great way to add some less cheesy Halloween decor to your party!
8. Jack-o-Lantern Apron - The perfect apron for the Halloween hostess!
9. Skull plates - Even your table settings can get a little spookier with these (not so creepy) skull plates. Available in appetizer size too!
10. Halloween cloth napkins - These cloth napkins come in festive colors, but don't scream "Halloween" so you can use them throughout the season!