Labor Day weekend is coming up and although it's arriving a lot later than normal this year, it is still known as the unofficial last weekend of summer... which is kind of sad. With that in mind, it's always nice to throw a little summertime celebration over the long weekend and soak up the last of summer before the chill of fall starts to roll in. I've pulled together 10 of my current favorite items that are not only adorable, but functional and perfect for outdoor entertaining:
2. Outdoor Placemats - I love the classic striped pattern on these placemats! And they're made of durable fabric that's outdoor dining-safe.
3. Plastic Wine Carafe & Glasses - Enjoy your wine al fresco without the fear of wind blowing over and breaking your glasses. This carafe and stemless glass set is made of durable recycled plastic and is perfect for an outdoor spread.
4. Melamine Ice Cream Bowls - Serve dessert outside in style with this adorable set of ice cream bowls, made from durable melamine in vibrant red and blue. Ice cream sundae bar, anyone?
5. Galvanized Tin Beverage Dispenser - These beverage dispensers are so perfect for entertaining-- indoors and outdoors. But for an outdoor party, I love the idea of filling this with lemonade or flavored water to keep your guests hydrated and out of your kitchen.
6. Melamine Gingham Plates - Nothing says 'picnic' like a gingham pattern. Like the ice cream bowls, these melamine plates are super durable for outdoors and perfect for piling high with delicious food hot off the grill.
7. Hot Dog & Marshmallow Cookout Set - Make your barbecue interactive by letting your guests fire their own dinners. This adorable cookout set comes with all the tools that your crowd needs to cook their hot dogs and toast their marshmallows over an open flame.
8. Metal Whale Tray - This tray is just the cutest! Pile up this adorable metal whale tray with all of your barbecue snacks and essentials. It's a fun nautical piece that's perfect for celebrating the end of summer.
9. Galvanized Party Bucket - An essential! Fill this rustic bucket with ice and then pop in your beers, sodas, and of course, a few bottles of rose so that your guests can help themselves to a cold beverage.
10. Outdoor Bar Cart - To make your outdoor entertaining easy and impressive, consider investing in a bar cart. If I had the room for this, I would buy it immediately! Your beverage dispenser, glasses, and party bucket could all live here on this weather-resistant cart-- the perfect outdoor beverage station!