I've got a low key Easter dinner planned for my husband and me, but if you're still sorting out your Easter menu I have a few suggestions for you today. Whether you're serving Easter brunch, dinner, or you're in charge of bringing a dessert along, I've got you covered with these ten recipes!
1. Panettone French Toast with Orange Mascarpone Glaze - I love this festive fancy version of French Toast. It's perfect for holiday entertaining!
2. Easy Croque Madame Sandwiches - There's nothing more Easter appropriate than eggs. These Croque Madame Sandwiches are delicious and ideal for a special brunch.
3. Deviled Eggs - My husband loves Easter for the egg dying and subsequent deviled egg eating. This herbaceous version is a fun twist on traditional deviled eggs.
4. Grilled Zucchini & Herbed Goat Cheese Crostini - Grilled zucchini and tangy herbed goat cheese is bright and fresh and tastes like spring. These crostini are a fantastic springtime appetizer.
5. Orange Balsamic Glazed Lamb Chops - I rarely make lamb, but Easter feels like the appropriate time to do so. The marinade on these chops is really flavorful and I love the charred quality you get from preparing them on the grill too.
6. Sun-Dried Tomato & Herb Roasted Chicken - Not a lamb fan? This whole roasted chicken is full of Italian flavor and serves a crowd.
7. Carrot & Sage Risotto - Carrots are another ingredient that are totally appropriate for springtime. They add a great touch of color and freshness to this creamy risotto, a great side dish for any Easter protein.
8. Scalloped Potatoes - Serving an Easter ham? Scalloped potatoes are the perfect match for a ham or chicken or turkey... and this recipe is simple, but rich and delicious!
9. Individual Easter Ricotta Pies - These Italian Easter pies are something special: Part cheesecake, part rice pudding, and pure sweet Easter deliciousness.
10. Polish Apple Cake - This apple cake is really easy, but looks so pretty after baking! This recipe makes a good amount too so this is the ideal dessert to share at your holiday table too.