|Ready to get on the road with all the work road trip essentials: driving shoes, sunglasses, and a ZeroWater tumbler, of course.|
And after taking a few personal trips over the past few months where I definitely overindulged, it was actually nice to be on a work trip where I was able to make my own healthier choices. That said though, healthy habits are hard to keep up on the road. So, I was really excited when ZeroWater reached out to see if I'd be interested in trying one of their water filtration tumblers-- the perfect travel accessory!
|Filtered water hits the road!|
One healthy habit I am always adamant about is drinking water. I've always got a glass of water near me at home, at the office, and at a restaurant (even sitting next to a glass of wine), but staying hydrated while traveling can be super difficult. Bottled water is expensive, it's tough to drink when you're driving, and all those plastic bottles (if not recycled, of course) can be bad for the environment too. With my ZeroWater tumbler though, I was super prepared for-- and hydrated during-- my recent trip to Indianapolis. I was able to fill it up at the office and then again at places where this water snob would normally not dare drink water from: like a rest stop fountain (yikes!) or even with water my hotel bathroom faucet. You would agree that hotel water is weird, right? And with its built-in filtration system, I can fill up anywhere and always have great tasting clean water.
|Enjoying filtered water with my veggie pizza while catching up on work at my hotel|
ZeroWater uses patented 5-step technology to filter the toxins normally found in tap water-- and conveniently, it all happens right in the tumbler! It's the perfect way to enjoy filtered water no matter where you are. And here some other important things to note about ZeroWater:
- The BPA-free, leak-resistant bottle provides 000 dissolved solids anywhere potable water is available
- Its ergonomic design fits easily into most cup holders and is perfect for packing
- The five stage filter will change color to indicate it is time to change the filter
- In a recent, independent comparative study of water filter systems, Zero Water consistently ranked at the top of each tested category and was the only filter to remove 100% of aluminum.
- Good Housekeeping found that ZeroWater’s filtration removes the highest percentage of the fifteen most common tap water contaminants, earning their top rating.
- ZeroWater is the only water filtration system to receive NSF endorsement for its reduction capabilities in chromium-6 and lead.
- The Water Quality Association has recognized ZeroWater for its accomplishments in delivering pure water.
Pretty cool, right?
|Not driving near much of anything: Good thing I'm not running out of good drinking water any time soon!|
So, if you're a frequent traveler, you're looking for a new work/gym water bottle, and/or you're a water junkie like me (or you'd like to become one), I have a fun opportunity for you today: ZeroWater is giving away one of their awesome filtration tumblers to one lucky A Squared reader!
Use the Rafflecopter widget below for multiple chances to enter to win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Editor's Note: Products were provided to me at no cost in order to facilitate this post. The opinions expressed here-- as always-- are my own.