Shopping for a foodie this year and don't want to break the bank? I'm always looking to save a little cash-- especially during the holidays-- and these gifts are perfect for that! I have rounded up 10 fun gifts for the cooking, entertaining, and food lover today-- and they are all under $25!
Take a look and shop away...
1. American Spoon Maple Granola - All American Spoon products are amazing, but I especially love the mason jar packaging of the granola!
2. Pottery Barn Red Polka Dot Mug - I love all things polka dots and would love to sip my Christmas morning coffee from this mug.
3. Italian Cheesemaking Kit - How fun is this? I love cheese and would love to try making it myself!
4. West Elm Cast Iron Mini Server - These little skillets are perfect for serving up baked sides like veggies or mac and cheese-- or for an individual dessert too.
5. Crate & Barrel 2 Piece Chip & Dip Set - Super simple, but useful, this chip and dip server is perfect for entertainers and snackers alike!
6. Sur La Table Plaid Napkins, Set of 4 - Such a steal for a set of four festive and classic holiday napkins! The perfect way to dress up a holiday table.
7. Fishs Eddy Set of 8 Nut Bowls - A variety of colors make these tiny bowl adorable and perfect for nuts, pits, candy, sauces, or any other tiny bites!
8. Starry Sky Cookie Cutters - These cookie cutters are perfect for the holiday baker and three sizes ensure that you've got perfect sized cookie for any occasion.
9. Sur La Table Wood Slice Coasters, Set of 4 - I love the rustic look of these coasters and at $20 for a set of 4 they're a steal!
10. Pickling Jar Set - You can pickle just about anything-- and it's usually tasty! Now the foodie in your life can learn how to pickle at home.