Blog: Pretty & Fun
Location: Chicago, IL
In a few sentences, tell us a little bit about your blog. A lifestyle blog centered around all things pretty and fun, from interior design and fashion to beauty and DIYs.
Now, tell us about your...
1. Favorite meal, food, or cuisine: Ice cream! Always.
2. Least favorite meal, food, or cuisine: Mushrooms. Blech. I just can't do it.
3. Favorite restaurant in your city: It's impossible to choose just one. Favorites include: brunch at Restaurant Beatrix, lunch at Blue Door Farm Stand, dinner at Gilt Bar and ice cream from Annette's.
4. Favorite restaurant outside of your city: Jack's Wife Freda in Soho is a must every time I'm in NYC.
5. Favorite guilty pleasure food: Most every type of fast food. I'm guilty of far too many drive-thru runs (Bojangles is a recent favorite!)
6. Favorite ingredient (something you love to cook with, or something you see on a menu and know you have to order): Garlic, lots and lots of garlic. I apologize in advance to anyone who comes in contact with me when I have garlic breath.
7. Favorite kitchen tool, utensil, product, etc.: This isn't quite a kitchen tool but I'm not sure I could live without my Nespresso Pixie. I start every single day with a latte!
8. Favorite recipe: I make a killer cookie! They're a combination of oatmeal, chocolate chips and peanut butter.
9. Favorite thing about blogging: The community, hands down. Blogging has connected me to so many fantastic people over the past three and a half years and I'm forever grateful.
10. Five favorite blogs/blogs that A Squared readers should know about: Clark & Schiller, 312 Beauty, Charmingly Styled, Evann Clingan and Bows & Sequins
Thanks so much for your thoughts, Cait!
Do you have a blogger that you'd recommend to be featured on the Tastemaker Top 10? Or are you a blogger that would like to participate? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know!